Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Подкрепа
Latest topics
» ХАЙДЕ, ХАЙДЕ, ДАЙТЕ ДА СИ ОПРАВИМ ФОРУМА!!!
Зоната на злото куче.... EmptyНед Юни 20, 2010 5:27 am by АлексаН

» Какво слушаш в момента?
Зоната на злото куче.... EmptyПон Мар 15, 2010 4:25 pm by evetooo

» Игра на думи
Зоната на злото куче.... EmptyПон Мар 15, 2010 4:24 pm by evetooo

» Dollhouse
Зоната на злото куче.... EmptyСря Мар 03, 2010 4:23 am by АлексаН

» Nyx_Vampire
Зоната на злото куче.... EmptyЧет Фев 18, 2010 6:15 am by Sevda

Кой е онлайн?
Общо онлайн са 3 потребители: 0 Регистрирани, 0 Скрити и 3 Гости

Нула

[ View the whole list ]

Най-много потребители онлайн: 48, на Пон Окт 21, 2013 6:11 am

Зоната на злото куче....

Go down

Зоната на злото куче.... Empty Зоната на злото куче....

Писане by Sevda Нед Ное 29, 2009 12:44 am

... или просто моята малка темичка за творчество....
Всичко, което пускам тук е лично мое и не искам да виждам творбите си по други форуми пуснати от еди кого си. Моля уважавайте труда ми.

Първото нещо, което пускам не е завършено, но е в процес на писане. Който не знае добре английски може да почака докато го напиша и преведа, като това с превода е малко вероятно. Приятно четене.

1823, winter, twilight.
It was really cold. I could feel the freezing wind even trough my coat. Underneath my coat I was wearing a delicate silk dress. I was going to ball and it that moment I was waiting for my carriage.
Everything was so quiet and calm. In the distance some dog barked. Then I heard it for the fist time. It was deadly scream coming from the woods. I couldn't see a thing but I could hear it. It was like someone was attacked. I was scared but I couldn't bare standing there and listening the screams. I got across the street and entered the woods. For a moment I thought I saw something or someone in front of me but when I got closer there was nothing. I felt scared. I thought I was stupid entering the woods alone but I wanted to help that creature which or who was screaming. I stumbled in some root and fell on the ground. Again I thought I saw something in the trees near me but this time it wasn't my imagination – there was standing a human. A man. About 19-years-old with pale-white skin, dark hair and amazing brown eyes. He was smiling at me. When our eyes met I forgot about the screams, I forgot even my name. He was the thing that my world wrapped around. His eyes were so kind and deep and warm and… just perfect. He took a step towards me then another and finally crouched next to me. He removed the hair from my face and from my neck. His skin was cold as the snow around us. He was looking at my skin and there was some sparkle in his eyes. He looked my face again and the last thing I remember is he kissing my neck.

2009, summer
I woke up barely breathing. I had that awful nightmare again. But some of it wasn’t just a nightmare. Almost 200 years I was living like this. Actually I was 204-years-old and I haven't aged a day ever since.
I looked at the clock – it was 3 am and the house was quiet. I got up and went to the window. I lifted the curtain and looked at the full moon. Somewhere miles from me a dog barked and I remembered that night, almost 200 years ago, and the things that happened then. I lifted my eyes to the moon again and I saw that it was almost gone. I heard someone moving in the rooms below and I thought that it would be better to go down and say “Good morning”.
I put on my robe and went down the stairs. I knew that I will find somebody in the kitchen. Tom, my oldest friend in the family, was making him a breakfast. He didn't hear me when I entered the room and he was very surprised when he saw me. “Good morning, Tom” I said. “Did I scare you?”
“Good morning, Sara” he said. “You did actually. I thought that you'll be hunting or still sleeping that early. In a matter of fact when was the last time you hunt? You look awful!” He was staring at my eyes and I knew what he was seeing there – hunger. I haven't eaten a thing after the last hunt 3 weeks ago. I was thirsty but I didn't want to leave again. Last time I left I got face to face with my creator and I almost died in the battle between us. He was stronger than me and older… “Sara?” Tomas voice told me that I was away… again. “Is there something wrong?” For over 70 years since I know him Tom had become my best friend. I knew his family for over 150 years. That family was the only… humans who knew my secret I had been living with them pretty must since.
Sevda
Sevda
Admin
Admin

Зодия : Taurus
Брой мнения : 197
Точки : 2207
Рождена дата : 11.05.1991
Присъединяване : 07.10.2009
Години : 32

https://s-t-r.bulgarianforum.net

Върнете се в началото Go down